Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a few additional miles.

I have secretly wanted to live in Europe for a while now (it should be noted that I have never been to Europe) but that it has always been a dream. And when I go I do not want to go to any place like London or France (one day) but that I just want to go to the quaint and quiet little towns near the water.

To a little sea side town and to be an apprentice at a design firm in Europe for a couple of years. To soak up the culture and the life style and to be challenged in the new way of living. To get a fresh outlook on life. I have live in North America my whole life...How grand would it be to be able to experience something completely different?

My calling to Europe could just be to this house because I have been in love with it for sometime. Isn't it grand? And look at the attention to detail? Stunning.








WRB Architect- Island House

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails